Sunday, January 14, 2018

Six Months


Hello, again, world. I am about 6 months behind in posting my updates. But it is all good. I'm a laid back kind of dude.

We finally finished up traveling this month and really got to just hang out at our house. It is great. Dad got us a swimming pool! Lucy and I are having the most fun together playing in it. I am officially sitting up and I my first tooth popped through. Man oh man, I thought that thing would never come. I chewed and chewed and then chewed some more trying to get it to come on out. Teeth hurt; especially when they are trying to exit your gums at a high rate of speed. I am not crawling yet, but I am definitely mobile. Mom can't just put me down and expect me to be there when she returns! I am also a little big for my britches - wearing 9 month clothes. Everyone thinks I'll be tall; I'll just be happy when I can look at all these people at eye level rather than looking up at them. They are soooooooo big.















We celebrated Lucy's birthday this month at the Zoo! She loved it so much. I didn't really care, I was just glad to get out of the heat when we had lunch.


 I love playing in my jumpy seat at home and Tay-Tay's. Jumping is the best. To whoever invented jumping, I salute you. I am very much enjoying being home and playing with my family. Laura line is here for the summer, too! She's the one who I just got back from seeing in Oklahoma. She is staying with us some and then going to Aunt Janice and Uncle Pete's for a couple of weeks.


























No comments:

Post a Comment