Sunday, January 14, 2018

F I V E Months


So, month 5 came and went with incredible speed. Mom and Lu were still in school until the end of May. She had some college kid come and stay with me. He name was Caroline. I rather liked that gal.  So, Mama decided to quit giving me her yummy milk and switched me to formula... I did not like it at first, but Mom got to spend a lot more time with me so I learned to like it ok. And Mom said that since we were about to road trip it to Oklahoma, she'd rather stop because it would have been "too much of a hassle"... Um, yeah, whatevs. I digress... Before school let out, we celebrated Mother's Day. That was fun, they gave me a huge bottle but they wouldn't let me drink it!

My cousin, Keagan, invited Lucy and me to see Thomas the Train earlier that day. Lucy loved it. I was less than thrilled. I mean, it is a talking train... We all know trains don't talk. It didn't matter, Sister loved it and so did Keagan. Mom kept saying that I'd probably like Thomas one day. And let's face it, if Sis likes it then I will too.

We drove about 1.6 million miles to Oklahoma. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. Mom and Dad insisted that I sit in my car seat for extended periods of time and I was not a fan. I let them know, too. They thought I'd go quietly and gently into that good night - nope. After driving all those miles and stopping in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Oklahoma multiple times, we finally made it to Edmund. We had a great time visiting with Lauraline, Wendy, and Todd.








Chewing on Mom's shirt. :)



















I had a fun month! Mom is working really hard to get all my posts updated and posted. Bless her, she's such a busy gal. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment