Monday, January 15, 2018

7 Months! :)


Wow, 7 months. I can't believe it. I'm old. For these next few months, I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking. I'm much too busy to sit down and write every stinkin' month. Lauraline has been here visiting. She's pretty cool - definitely has the whole teenager vibe down. I love my sister. She is my favorite person ever. She makes me laugh. I got to spend the weekend with Tay-Tay and the Bob while Mom and Dad were at the beach with the stinky kids. ;) I had tons of fun. I love the Farm. Tay and the Bob let me do what I want! :) I am officially crawling and man, oh, man, I can get around sooooooo fast. We got to celebrate Tay-Tay's birthday - she got a horse and Lucy promptly took him over as her own. His name is Sam. Also, I had to start school. S C H O O L. ugh. Mom had to go back to teaching, sister to K4, and dad has always worked so there was no one at home to hang with me. The parentals said I couldn't stay home by myself, so off to school I went. It isn't too bad. But still - s c h o o l.




Dad took us on a alternate route and this is where we ended up. Mom almost had a come apart on him. It was hilarious. 













No comments:

Post a Comment