Monday, February 8, 2016

24 Months or T W O Y E A R S!! What, what?!?! [July 2]


Again, Mama is the one who procrastinates sooooooo much... Blast that Mama. But really, I love her so much; she's the best. About 7 months behind, so I'll be posting some pics with captions. smh - shaking my head... that mama. :)



Swimming with Mama and Daddy! I'm a pro! 


First Day of School! I really did love it! 

Also, I went to dance class that night! 


 Date Night with Mama and Daddy! We went to The City, Steel City Pops, and the Color Tunnel! I LOVED it! 











Happy Father's Day! 











I Love playing Daddy's guitar! 




Being Silly on my Party Day - Birthday pics will be on another post! 


Happy Birthday to Me!
McWane Science Center on the day I got my membership! I love going to the City and playing! 





Working at the Car Wash! 







No comments:

Post a Comment