Friday, May 10, 2013

30 Weeks!



How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 pounds or so... Which is great! :) I'm hoping that it will come off quickly because before we found out about Lucy Paige I had started loosing a bit of weight... And then had to stop that because loosing weight while pregnant is a huge no-no.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! Dresses and skirts all the time! And the teva/yellow box flip flops because my feet have decided to swell a bit. I have to keep them propped up at work!

Best Moment This Week: Taking Maternity pics with my sweet friend Rebekah - The one in the blog is one of my favorites... I have more to add later on this weekend but this will do for now!

Gender: GIRL!!! Lucy Paige Phelps - yay!

Movement: Yes - all the time! No rib jabs or anything - just lots of rolling and kicking my bladder.

Food Cravings: Not really... Tums :) Everything is giving me heartburn - e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. Lucy Paige better come out with a head full of hair!

Aversions: Nothing really...

What I Miss: Being able to wear cute shoes!

Sleep: Still pretty good - still getting up multiple times to go to the restroom. I think Lucy paige is just kicking my bladder to get me up in preparation for her night-time feedings...

What I'm Looking Forward To: We get to see Lucy Paige's face (hopefully!!) this Saturday at our 4D ultrasound! Woot! I didn't think we were going to get to do that but thanks to some dear sweet peeps and birthday money from my Mom and Dad, we get too!

Baby's Lucy Paige's Size: Lucy Paige should be around 16 inches long and weighs about as much as a head of cabbage - 3 pounds. At our last dr. appt. our ultrasound tech said she was around 3.1 lbs and her growth was right on track and that she has BIG feet! :)

And here's my goddaughter! :) Such a sweet girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment