Tuesday, November 5, 2013

4 Months Y'all!

Hey peeps! Can you believe that I am 4 months old already?! Mom and Dad can't believe it - not at all. But I am! :) And guys, I've done so much since I wrote last month! I've been to a real college football game, to a wedding and 2 birthday celebrations, to Daddy's hometown, had a sleepover with my best pal - but wait, let me give you the details...

I'll start with my sleepover - Parker E. Poe came to spend the night with me because her mommy was very sick and she didn't want to get my best friend sick. We had the best time - we played and talked to each other, had our bottles at the same time, made Mommy and Daddy change our diapers at the same time - basically we did everything at the same time to make Mommy and Daddy work hard. They outsmarted us though (I'm not 100% sure how they did it...), they got MiTessa to come spend the night too. Mom said something about "outnumbering the babies...". Oh well, I got to have my friend and MiTessa all at the same time! Best.Night.Ever. :)

I'm also rolling everywhere - Mom puts me down in one spot and I just wiggle and roll and push myslef until I get where I want to be. I don't know why Mommy can't just put me where I want to be?! I tell her all the time what I want and she just doesn't seem to understand... Silly Mommy, she will learn one day.

I got to go to Charli Bay's First Birthday Party! I had so much fun that I couldn't stay awake for the whole thing... I'm the one in the picture asleep in Breagan's arms... We also got to celebrate my Nana's Birthday! I love birthdays - I get to see so many people! At Nana's birthday party I got to meet my cousins, Kailyn and Cole. They are silly! We also went to Daddy's family reunion in Greenville. I got to meet more aunts, uncles and cousins! Next year Mommy and Daddy said I could play with them!  We stayed with Aunt Wendy and Lauraline the night before - Lauraline helped me get ready for the reunion but I kept tricking her by taking one foot out of my pants while she tried to get the other foot in! :)

So my friend (and uncle one day! Yeet!), Skeeter, plays football for UWA. He's the guy that that gives the ball to the QB, the center I just heard Dad tell me... Anyway, he was playing a very important game and I wanted to go watch him play. We drove on my first big trip to Livingston - it was a two hour trip! We stopped in Tuscaloosa to get my Aunt Rikki and eat. As you all know, football is my absolute favorite and I think I like it even more live! I got to see the band play (McKenna is in the band and she waived her flag right in front of me during half time! McKenna is the sister to Delaney and Scout from church) and I got to see the players warm up! I loved it so much! I'm Skeeter's biggest fan (and the cutest!)

And guys - you will never believe this but I get to have a Pumpkin Patch in.my.yard.!!! Mom says it happens every October... I'm not quite sure I believe her, I'll have to wait till next year to see if it happens again. Back to the Patch though... A bunch of pumpkins come in and Daddy sets them up to sell for a youth ministry fundraiser. It was so much fun! Daddy got some schools to come out and I loved watching the kids get their pumpkins and play on the super neat bouncy things and the thing Mom's friend called the "Suicide Slide"(Mom just told me to write that the slide is just really, really tall...). I got to take some picture in the Patch too! Here are some of my favorites...

Last but not least is Halloween! I think I'm going to like this holiday. We get to dress up and lots of pepole told me that I was so cute and wanted to take their picture with me! My friends Parker, CalebJr, and Courtlyn came over too! Me, Daddy and Mommy dressed up as the "Where's Waldo?" family - Mommy couldn't find red/white striped shirts so she used white shirts and red duct tape! Parker got her Mommy and Daddy to dress her as Dorothy and her parentals were the Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow. CalebJr. was the cutest Mouse and Courtlyn was a "Flower Power" girl. The twins got to "trunk or treat" and all Parker and I did was walk around and let people tell us how cute we were! :) It was an ok trade off... :)


I waited to write until I went to the dr, and I went yesterday! I had to get two shots! Daddy was so upset - he teared up a little. It hurt a little but I was more hungry than hurt! Daddy gave me my bottle right after those shots and I felt so much better. I weighed 11lbs 13oz and am 23.5 in long. Mommy told Aunt Rebekah the stats and Aunt Rebekah looked in Parker's baby book to see her stats from 4 months and found that I am the exact same size Parker was when she was 2 months old! Ha! :) My sweet dr told us that I'm just a small, petite girl and that I always have been so there is no need to worry - I mean come on, I did decide to come here early! Dr. Irons was also so impressed my all my developmental skills, she even said I'm ahead of the curve! Woot! So what I lack in size I make up for in skills! :) 

Some things I still like are my baths - best.thing.ever! I like my rice cereal! Mom started giving it to me a little early but I love it - I took to eating it so well! I love grabbing my toys and putting them in my mouth and I also love my hands, they are so much fun to put in my mouth! A few things I don't like are shots, duh!!, and being wet/dirty or hungry. That's all folks! I hope you have a fun day, I'm going to! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment