Tuesday, April 9, 2013

25 Weeks Down - 15 to Go!

How Far Along: 25 Weeks with Picture and 26 Weeks, 2 Days at press release :)
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still not 100% sure on this one and I always forget to ask.
 
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! I went shopping to get a couple of long dresses and skirts so I don't have to wear jeans unless I just want to. That's been nice - I love dresses and skirts anyway and they are super comfy and breezy! :)
 
Best Moment This Week: Feeling and seeing Lucy Paige move on the outside! Wednesday afternoon (April 3) I laid down on the bed and felt her kicking/moving really hard so I put my hand on my stomach and felt some really strong movements. It was so weird but at the same time the best thing I've ever felt. I used my phone to get a video of it because TJ was at work. He got to feel her moving around the next night.
 
Gender: GIRL!!! Lucy Paige Phelps - yay!
 
Movement: YES!!! She likes to bounce on my bladder - TJ said she'll need a trampoline when she's older.
 
Food Cravings: Nope - love the shaved ice places though!
 
Aversions: Still brushing my teeth - I have to sing songs in my head to distract myself. Such a weirdo... Minutemaid Orange Drink - LP didn't like that drink one bit. And she definitely let me know she didn't like it.
 
What I Miss: Not being poked and pricked when I go to the dr. I had the sugar test today and they had to draw blood. I hate, very strongly hate , needles in my arm. The drink they gave me wasn't bad at all - it was kind of like a flat Sprite that burned a little going down. I had heard horror stories about how nasty the drink is and what not - don't listen to everybody else's advice; I've found them to be wrong for the most part.
 
Sleep: It's been pretty good - it could be worse so I'm thankful for good rest.
 
What I'm Looking Forward To: May 2 - my next dr. appt. I'll get to have another ultrasound to make sure fluid levels are good to go and get a glimpse of how much Lucy Paige has grown!  

Baby's Lucy Paige's Size: At 25 weeks she weighs about the same as an average rutabaga and is 13.5 inches long. At 26 weeks, she is about the length of an English hothouse cucumber and weighs around 1 and 2/3 lbs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment